Winter's over (hooray!) and Spring has officially sprung. It's time for Spring Break for those still in school, and for those of us out in the real world it's time to soak up the sun and enjoy the brighter days. And what says "relax" more than new sunglasses and statement jewelry? We've picked out our favorite accessory pairs for the season. The vivid colors and fun shapes are guaranteed to put a spring in your step (excuse the pun), and a smile on your face. So go on, add some color into your wardrobe with these picks! They'll add a little something extra to any outfit whether you're on a tropical vacation or dreaming of one in the office.
1) Love that the 70's are back? Us too. From fringed suede to flared jeans, we're loving everything about this decade's revival in fashion. Wear a pair of oversized round sunglasses with our Istanbul earrings. The cheeky evil eye design with eyelash fringe will complement the trend perfectly.
2) If you're a modern day Audrey Hepburn, this look will add to your classic-with-a-twist aesthetic. Combine your go to tortoise shell glasses (ours have blue mirrored lenses for a trendy take on our favorite style) with our Morocco earrings to look like you're about to board your private jet for a getaway to Marrakesh.
3) For the festival lover in you, we've got the perfect balance to your flower child look. Our London double cube earrings give an effortless rock and roll vibe and its unique design is definitely a conversation starter that'll have people coming up to you on the grounds. We couldn't think of a better way to offset your crochet halter tops, ripped jeans and floral embellished sunnies!
4) It doesn't get much cooler than old-school aviators. We like ours with mirrored silver lenses for a contemporary take on Top Gun (hellooo Maverick!). If these timeless shades are the ones you reach for every morning, wear our Buenos Aires earrings with them for double-takes from everyone you see - from the Starbucks barista while taking your ice latte order in the morning to your dapper dad when you meet him for lunch.
5) Look through rose colored glasses and channel a look of candy colored sweetness with heart shaped frames and our Prague drop earrings. These glamorous statement earrings with pops of pastel will have you feeling like your most feminine self. They were made to elevate any look, so throw them on with anything from a white tee with denim shorts to a long sleeved lace dress!
6) Green mirrors, metal accents, and retro shapes, sometimes we're all about the flash. If you're feeling bold and wanting to be noticed this Spring, scoop up our Cape Town earrings. You'll be sure to stand out in the vivid colors of blues, greens and yellows all in a gorgeous fan shape reminiscent of the glittering 1950's. We think Elizabeth Taylor would approve!
7) Your future is crystal clear - you'll look stunning in our baguette and marquise cut crystal Rome earrings. Feel like you're on a Roman Holiday, minus the expensive airfare, with lavender color sunnies and our classically elegant drops that pay homage to the architectural lines of the Eternal City.
8) A little futuristic, a little mod, these sunnies pair flawlessly with our Bali earrings! Intricate stone clusters with touches of mint and onyx, these statement earrings are a dream pairing of refreshing color combinations. Convey a look of exotic paradise by coupling these earrings with any clear frames, cat eyes, or silver toned glasses.